* The Senate’s task of the day: trying to save the U.S. Postal Service.
* The Secret Service’s Colombia scandal has led to the departure of three employees, with more expected to go fairly soon.
* Speaking of the Secret Service, Ted Nugent is apparently in the clear.
* If we can avoid manmade earthquakes, we should: “The number of earthquakes in the central United States rose ‘spectacularly’ near where oil and gas drillers disposed of wastewater underground, a process that may have caused geologic faults to slip, U.S. government geologists report.”
* Ohio Republicans move to defund Planned Parenthood.
* And putting aside politics, party, and/or ideology, there’s just something amazing about seeing President Obama on the Rosa Parks bus.