I’m traveling again. Being herded from place to place in an airport makes me want to “moo.”
- Rondo proved once and for all that you need two good arms to play in the NBA. Boston dropped game four. Garnett was completely ineffective on offense. If Boston can’t generate any more offensive power than what we saw on Monday night, this series is over.
- If you break the law you should be punished. If you are convicted of marijuana (which should be legal) possession, you should go to jail. A life sentence is a waste of tax payer money and over the top.
- Pastor lies about being a Navy Seal. Come on.
- As expected, House Majority leader John Boehner is holding the economy hostage. He wants big cuts, again, before he will raise the debt ceiling.
- Newt Gingrich is going to run for president. Yep, that Newt. I guess being wrong on major policy decisions and flip-flopping on major policy issues doesn’t disqualify you.
- New Florida election law is a great way to exclude voters. This law should be unconstitutional.
- Microsoft to buy Skype. I think that I can outbid Microsoft. Hey, can I borrow $8.6 billion from someone?
- BTW, how hard is it to de-feather a room? After three calls to the front desk and housekeeping, the Sheraton proves that it is impossible. Fail!
What’s up with you?