Skip to content
- First, an update to a story that I posted yesterday. It was about the Texas GOP and a vendor at the state convention that had a “special” Obama button. Well, the Texas GOP has decided that they didn’t want them. They have been booted.
- Coca production in Columbia is up. When we talk about wasteful spending when are we going to add the War on Drugs which has been a huge failure.
- Washington paid tribute to Tim Russert.
- More flooding in the midwest. When is our president going to actually go to Iowa and Illinois?
- Tiger Woods is out for the rest of the season to have knee surgery that he should have had 10 months ago.
- The Boston Celtics win the most anti-climatic NBA finals, ever. Every knew who was supposed to win since the start of the season.