A couple of items
- Estimates for the total cost of the Iraq War now top $1.4 trillion. I have only one question, what have we got for our money. Oh, I forgot, we're safer. NOT!
- Iraq refugees are getting no love from anyone.
- US 6th Circuit Court of Appeals ruled that the ACLU can not sue the NSA about its wiretapping program. The court ruled that the ACLU could not show direct damage from the program. The ACLU can appeal to the Supreme Court. The ever more conservative Supreme Court would have an opportunity to make us all gasp in horror.
- Ties between Chris Matthews and Ann Coulter are documented here. Maybe this explains why she continues to get airtime on his show.
- Tomorrow on the Errington Thompson Show I'll discuss why Scooter was convicted and should still go to jail.