Currently I am out of town. Therefore, there’ll not be a whole lot of time for blogging. Something about going away on vacation and blogging… my wife doesn’t think that’s the best use of my/her time. Go figure!
- Katy Couric is proving less of a pushover than I thought. In her interview with Fox’s (it’s really hard to categorize him) emotional, opinionated, uninformed commentator Glenn Beck, Couric asked, “Can you explain what you mean by white culture?” Of course, Glenn Beck was unable to answer the question and danced around it. He also was unable to answer the question about whether he stood by his assertion that President Obama is a racist. No surprises there.
- Democrat Senator Kent Conrad continues to remain confused over the public option.
- White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel says that we will probably have a public option in a viable bill by Thanksgiving.
- Welcome to Paul Kirk! That’s Senator Paul Kirk. GOP has filed one of those lawsuits that they hate to stop the appointment.
- Finally, I literally got sick when I read Mackenzie Phillips’ account of drug induced sex.